There’s no shameless promotion here!!
I stopped by Fabulous and Brunette today and came up with Five Fabulous Reasons for you to buy new book, Room Service. Reasons to pre-order it actually, since it won’t be out until later this month. (February 27! Red letter day!!) Here’s the link in case I convince you.http://getBook.at/CallieRoom
But really, these are the same reasons I’d tell you if you asked for reasons to buy any of my books
Five Reasons You Should Read My Book Room Service:
- I write sexy scenes. For example:
He kissed her again, fumbled with the square foil, and made Callie laugh at how he ripped the wrapper with his teeth.
A soft moan escaped from Callie as Lucas slid inside her.
“That’s what I wanted to hear,” he told her, thrusting slowly. “Last night with the others…I wanted to be the one making you make those noises.”
Callie held his gaze and moaned again, finally closing her eyes at the pleasure of having him deep inside her.
Sexy scenes aren’t for everyone, but how would you know if you don’t try? Give my book a try to see if you like it!
- Room Serviceis the second book in my Adults Only series. You can pre-order your copy now, and it will be out Feb. 27. But in the meantime, you should read the first book in the series, Shared Accommodations!!
My Adults Only series is fun for me as a writer because I bring back characters from my other series. It still works if this is your first foray into the world of Anna Ellis, because there’s enough introduction to the characters in this new series.
(Of course I’d love it if you read all my books, but I don’t want to be pushy!)
In the first book, Shared Accommodations, I bring back the characters of Jacey and Dominic, a happily married couple who develop intriguing (and exciting!) relationships with their neighbours. Doesn’t everyone want a sexy neighbour? Well, inHusbands and Wives, I created a whole street of them!!
In Room Service, I welcome back Callie Champlain, from my Office Plays books. Callie is sassy and straight-shooting and loves sex.
I created new characters as well; Morena, the fiftysomething owner of Mrs. Robinson’s B&B, the resort that caters to swingers; and Lorde, the sexy handyman who tries to hide his broken heart by enjoying the ladies who visit the resort.
- I think you should read my book because I write books about regular people having sex with other regular people. But I make the sex fun, and hot and spicy, never boring. Many of my characters are married couples, and what couple doesn’t want to find a little excitement in their marriage? There are a lot of way to do this, but in my books – myHusbands and Wivesseries, as well as Adults Only– my married couples have sex with other married people. They’re swingers.
- I write about swingers. If you’re looking to read about sex with a variety of partners, little or no angst, not much brooding and sex that isfun, then you need to read my books.
- If you like brooding men and damaged characters, you still need to read my book for a change of pace!