I like making connections with my readers so here’s 21 Questions to get to know me a little better
1. Are you named after anyone? Anna Ellis is my pen name, so yes! Anna is for the amazingly awesome chick who inspired me to write dirty books. Ellis is close to my grandmother’s maiden name, which is kind of odd, considering what I write…
2. When was the last time you cried? Happy cry? When Dory found her parents. And a little when Jon Snow and Sansa hugged
3. Do you have kids? Yep
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I think so! I think I’m cool, which probably means I’m not! But I’m definitely a good friend to have. But I might put you in one of my books…
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, but sometimes people don’t get it, so I don’t think I’m doing it right!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Sign me up!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Froot Loops although I have a weird craving for Sugar Crisp
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? If they are smiling, whether they look upset
9. What is your eye colour? Green
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy
11. Favorite smells? apples, MAC lipstick, the way it smells after it rains, men with the perfect amount of cologne
12. Summer or winter? summer. Spring, actually, but I like it warm
13. Computer or television? Both? I need the computer for work but I don’t like watching t.v on it.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Rome? Or Venice. I need to look at a map
15. Do you have any special talents? Lots. A few that aren’t mentionable here…
16. Where were you born? Canada
17. What are your hobbies? music, movies, hanging with friends
18. Do you have any pets? I have a dragon. I am the mother of dragons! He’s just a bearded dragon, but still!!
19. Favorite movie? Impossible to pick one…Empire Fights Back always makes the list, so I’ll use that
20. Do you have any siblings? yep
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t want to grow up!!