Blogging A-Z Challenge
Thirty Days. Twenty-six posts.
April 1 marks the first day of the annual blogging challenge. For 26 days of April (every day except for Sunday) I’m going to have a post related to my Blogging A-Z Theme.
(This post contains adult content that may not be suitable for those under 18)
What’s my theme, you ask?
Do you really need to?
I write bedtime reading for adults, stories they can enjoy alone and with a partner. So it only makes sense that my theme is – Erotica.
I’ll be picking a word or phrase commonly associated with the literary genre of erotica. Don’t worry, these posts won’t be graphic or cringe-worthy – I’m looking to educate, information, amuse and always, entertain.
I’ve let life get in the way of my Challenge and have missed a few posts. I hope you’ll forgive me and let me catch you up with N, O, and P!!
N is for…
At least my naughty neighbours, those sexy swingers of my Husbands and Wives series.
My sexy swingers of Honeysuckle Court were inspired by the fun arrangement I had with my own group of neighbours.
No, not that type of arrangement!
We would get together for wine and pizza, rather than sex, and I have to admit, I miss those evenings as much as I miss writing about my naughty neighbours. But like everything, life gets in the way.
I’m not the first writer to come up with the idea of swinging neighbours and there are tons of stories about them. I may be biased, but I like my naughty neighbours – Jacey, Dominic, Melissa, Mahak, Tia and the rest – best of all.
Check out my series and tell me if you do too!
O is for…
The Big O.
The best feeling. Ever.
The meaning of life.
The highest point of pleasure while having sex.
That awesome feeling between sex and having to go pee.
We all know what an orgasm is. It’s understood that many things are and will be sacrificed in trying to obtain one.
Erotica is full of tales of orgasms.
Here’s the technical term for it. (From Wikipedia)
Orgasm (from Greek ὀργασμός orgasmos “excitement, swelling”; also sexual climax) is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual excitement during the sexual response cycle, resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region characterized by sexual pleasure. Experienced by males and females, orgasms are controlled by the involuntary or autonomic nervous system. They are often associated with other involuntary actions, including muscular spasms in multiple areas of the body, a general euphoric sensation and, frequently, body movements and vocalizations. The period after orgasm (known as the refractory period) is often a relaxing experience, attributed to the release of the neurohormonesoxytocin and prolactin as well as endorphins (or “endogenous morphine“).
Doesn’t sound that sexy, does it?
But it is. It’s truly, the best feeling ever.
P is for…
Fun facts that will turn you into a penis genius!
- Actors in porn films aren’t the norm. They are specifically hired because of their abnormally large penis size. ex. Boogie Nights
- Having sex the night before affects his athletic performance – true or false? Studies have shown nope; no negative affect. In fact, it might improve his game because it relives stress and tension!
- The entrance to the vagina (the first third) is more sensitive than the last two thirds, proving size really doesn’t matter. It’s not about how big it is, but how you use it!!
- Studies show that bald guys probably have stronger sex drives because of the over- abundance of testosterone that took away their hair
- Big hands, big feet, big nose doesn’t really mean big penis
- Average erect size: 5-6in. Flaccid: 2-4 in
- smallest functional penis: 4/5in
- largest:11 in
- average time man can keep an erection: 40 mins
- average number of erections a day: 7
- the penis has a safety valve that prevents him from urinating and ejaculating at the same time
- 2 in every 1000 men are capable of giving themselves fellatio