Blogging A-Z Challenge
Thirty Days. Twenty-six posts.
April 1 marks the first day of the annual blogging challenge. For 26 days of April (every day except for Sunday) I’m going to have a post related to my Blogging A-Z Theme.
(This post contains adult content that may not be suitable for those under 18)
What’s my theme, you ask?
Do you really need to?
I write bedtime reading for adults, stories they can enjoy alone and with a partner. So it only makes sense that my theme is – Erotica.
I’ll be picking a word or phrase commonly associated with the literary genre of erotica. Don’t worry, these posts won’t be graphic or cringe-worthy – I’m looking to educate, information, amuse and always, entertain.
K is for…
A kiss is the sexiest thing you can share with a person.
Here are 8 kissing tips and facts for you!
- There are a 100 more nerve endings in your lips than your fingers. That’s why kissing is so good!
- 40 % of men say a long, steamy kiss will immediately get them ready for sex. (I’m sure if you suggest sex to the rest, they’d be good to go!)
- ‘Close the A-frame’ – pressing your hips together can heat up the desire in the kiss
- For men, open mouth kissing is a way to transfer libido-boosting testosterone to their partner
- Men are twice as more likely to have sex with a bad kisser than women
- Passionate kisses elevate your blood pressure and make it easier to reach orgasm
- 54 % of women between 18-24 say they’ve kissed another girl
- During the middle ages, people signed documents with an X, then kissed it to seal their honour. Which is where xx as shorthand for a kiss came from
Hope they were helpful!