Blogging A-Z Challenge – post every day in April, except Sundays using a different letter each day.
Today’s letter is P – Pet Peeves
What are my pet peeves? Well…
- people who refuse to share the sidewalk, especially when there’s two of them and they are too busy talking
- spitting; horking; hawk a lugie – Just gross and so unnecessary unless you’re in private
- people who don’t pick up their dog poop
- movies where the action sequences are so much louder than anything else
- slow walkers when you’re in a hurry
- being refused when you’ve offered to help and have the person accept it from someone else!
What’s your pet peeves?