Blogging A-Z Challenge – post every day in April, except Sundays using a different letter each day.
Today’s letter is P – Pet Peeves
What are my pet peeves? Well…
- people who refuse to share the sidewalk, especially when there’s two of them and they are too busy talking
- spitting; horking; hawk a lugie – Just gross and so unnecessary unless you’re in private
- people who don’t pick up their dog poop
- movies where the action sequences are so much louder than anything else
- slow walkers when you’re in a hurry
- being refused when you’ve offered to help and have the person accept it from someone else!
What’s your pet peeves?
Author of chicklit novels, Unexpecting, Coming Home, Absinthe Doesn't Make the Heart Grow Fonder and The Secret Life of Charlotte Dodd