I’m participating in Blogging From A-Z Challenge in April – one blog post on every day in April (except Sundays!) Wish me luck!
April 6 – C: Favourite Fictional Couples
It isn’t even Valentine’s Day and I get to do a list like this!! And btw, if you’re interested in more of my favs, check out hollykerr.ca for another 10!!
In no particular order; from movies, television and literature!
- Buffy and Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)- The age old argument continues – who is better for Buffy, Angel or Spike? Well, Spike might not be the best for her, and I love Angel but Buffy and Spike together = super hot chemistry!
- Kate and Sawyer (Lost) – yes, they ended up with different people, but Kate and Sawyer were the sexiest thing about that show. Other than Sayid, of course!! (Did you know – I based the character of Mahak in Husbands and Wives on Sayid?)
- Princess Leia and Han Solo (Star Wars) – obvious. But for those die-hard fans who read the books – I think Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade should start making a few lists! Wouldn’t it be great if Mara Jade showed up in the new movies!!!
- Amy Pond and Rory (Dr. Who) – and if you add in the Eleventh Doctor, you might get a nifty threesome!
- Dr. Who (10th) and Rose (Dr. Who) – no, they weren’t technically a couple but I love them together!
- Zoe and Wash (Firefly) – I love Wash so it wouldn’t really matter who he was with. I’d love him with Mal!
- Aragorn and Arwen (Lord Of the Rings) – I don’t remember their romance being so touching in the books
- Pacey and Joey (Dawson’s Creek) – took them long enough to figure this out!
- Agent Carter and Captain America (Agent Carter, Captain America) – if only they could have grown old together!
- Castle and Beckett (Castle) – so far they are as adorable married as they were when they were apart! Keep up the good work!
Honourable Mention: Xena and Gabrielle (Xena the Warrior Princess) – yes, I know they weren’t ‘together’ but c’mon! If this show was on now they would be!!